Yoga Teacher Training Courses In India
Yoga in India a registered Yoga School offers Yoga Alliance certified 200 hour, 300 hour & 500 hour Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training at Rishikesh, Goa & all over India without losing its virtual soul. The Main object of Association for Yoga and Meditation (AYM) is to spread yoga (Yoga in India) in its traditional and real form as taught by ancient masters. There are varieties of styles around the yoga world, which sometime confuse the mind of beginners but if you take yoga instructor training at AYM your confusion will be clear. At AYM Yoga school in India, our passion is provide complete yoga training to yoga learner who wants to became yoga teacher in such a way that you get all styles in three levels.
Level – 1. 200-hour yoga teacher training, duration – 25 days
(Will learn basics of yoga philosophy, asana alignment, Pranayama, meditation, teaching methodology and detox).
Level – 2. 300-hour yoga teacher training, duration – 29 days
(This is advance level and you will learn yoga therapy, multi- style yoga, deeper level of meditation and Pranayama).
Level – 3. 500-hour yoga teacher training, duration – 58 days
(This Level is combination of above two levels).
Why to come to India for Yoga
India is leader of yoga and spirituality and it is the India where yoga is originated first and developed and spread out in the world. According to Yogi Chetan Mahesh, “as the life without yoga is dull, as world without spiritual leader India.” Yoga is in the air of India and you can find real traditional and original yoga easily in India and Rishikesh is said the world capital of yoga. You will found thousands of sadhus and Babas in every street of Rishikesh. There are many ashrams in India, which are the real door for yoga.
10 Main Reasons to Come India For Yoga & Meditation
- You will learn from the traditional teachings and eastern philosophy.
- You will meet practitioners of all levels and all over the world.
- You will make friendships that last a lifetime.
- Learning yoga in India is cheaper than many yoga retreats in the globe.
- Your level of happiness and fitness will improve
- You’ll see Ashrams, temples, monkeys, cows and drink delicious chai.
- You will see spirituality in air in every street in the smiles of sadhus.
- The locals in most of the cities are very welcoming.
- Historical and spiritual tourism- visit TajMahal of Agra.
- Land of Buddha and Krishna