Why Rishikesh A Perfect Hub For Yoga Enthusiasts?
Rishikesh since ancient time has been a center of spiritual and religious activities. It’s also known as the gateway to the Himalayas if you look upon the history of Rishikesh. Several deities had appeared at this holy place in an early era. Which is why this place is known as the land of deities on the other hand the world wide yoga guru maharishi Mahesh yogi guru to be Beatles as well as developer of the transcendental meditation science. Swami rama, one of the greatest masters from the Himalayas and the founder of the Himalayan institute, sivananda saraswati Who was a hindu spiritual teacher and a proponent of yoga and Vedanta and many more shared this true yoga wisdom at rishikesh. It’s the biggest and a main reason that makes this place the world capital of yoga and the most favorable place for yoga ttc.
Even today rishikesh is the most favorite destination of devotees as well as nature lovers, trackers, pilgrimage throughout the year Rishikesh pleasant weather , waterfalls, river shores or beaches, green hills , ashrams, an evening ganga aarti all these activities makes this land the truly world yoga capital. It’s also believed that meditation in rishikesh brings one close to attainment or moksha (liberation) reason sacred environment, peace, and positivity in air, blessings of great Himalayas yogis , Deities has made this place blessed for yoga and spiritual practices.
Yoga Teacher Training Acceptability in “AYM” Rishikesh
Yoga teacher training in 200 hours is open for everyone in Association for Yoga and Meditation. It’s available for everyone. This course is well suitable for intermediate as well as advance level yoga students.
Participants must have some yoga experience and must be able to teach core yoga poses as basic sequencing.
We would like to inform that each student will get an opportunity to conduct a class once in a week to enhancing yoga wisdom.
Yoga Certification Course in Rishikesh
Our certificates of yoga ttc are valued as well as internationally recognized by yoga alliance U.S.A as well International yoga federation. After a successful completion of yoga ttc , Students can register with yoga alliance U.S.A and we will confirm all request.
200 Hours, 300 Hours and 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Dates 2016 -17 In Rishikesh
200 Hour Yoga Course in rishikesh
- 15 Jan : : 10 Feb 2017 : : 1350 USD : : Close
- 15 Feb : : 10 Mar 2017 : : 1350 USD : : Close
- 15 Mar : : 10 Apr 2017 : : 1350 USD : : Close
- 15 Apr : : 10 May 2017 : : 1350 USD : : Close
- 15 May : : 10 Jun 2017 : : 1350 USD : : Close
- 15 June : : 10 Jul 2017 : : 1350 USD : : Open
- 15 July : : 10 Aug 2017 : : 1350 USD : : Open
- 15 Aug : : 10 Sep 2017 : : 1350 USD : : Open
- 15 Sep : : 10 Oct 2017 : : 1350 USD : : Open
300 Hour Yoga Course in rishikesh
- 14 Jan – 12 Feb 2017 :: 1650 USD :: Close
- 14 Feb – 12 Mar 2017 :: 1650 USD :: Close
- 14 Mar – 12 Apr 2017 :: 1650 USD :: Close
- 14 Apr – 12 May 2017 :: 1650 USD :: Close
- 14 May – 12 Jun 2017 :: 1650 USD :: Close
- 14 Jun – 12 Jul 2017 :: 1650 USD :: Open
- 14 Jul – 12 Aug 2017 :: 1650 USD :: Open
- 14 Aug – 12 Sep 2017 :: 1650 USD :: Open
- 14 Sep – 12 Oct 2017 :: 1650 USD :: Open
- 14 Nov – 12 Dec 2017 :: 1650 USD :: Open
500 Hour Yoga Course in rishikesh
- 15 Jan – 12 Mar 2017 :: 3000 USD :: Close
- 15 Feb – 12 Apr 2017 :: 3000 USD :: Close
- 15 Mar – 12 May 2017 :: 3000 USD :: Close
- 15 Apr – 12 Jun 2017 :: 3000 USD :: Close
- 15 May – 12 Jul 2017 :: 3000 USD :: open
- 15 Jun – 12 Aug 2017 :: 3000 USD :: Open
- 15 Jul – 12 Sep 2017 :: 3000 USD :: Open
- 15 Aug – 12 Oct 2017 :: 3000 USD :: Open
- 15 Sep – 12 Nov 2017 :: 3000 USD :: Open
200 Hour Yoga TTC Program in AYM Rishikesh
200 hour yoga teacher training focuses on a lot of practice of different component of yoga systematically, but also on theoretical principles of yoga. So we have divided the whole syllabus in two parts which include practice and theoretical yoga lectures.
There six module, which cover all major components of Yoga.
Module 1. Yoga philosophy
Module 2. Yoga Asanas (postures)
Module 3. Yoga Pranayamas (Breathing exercise)
Module 4. Yoga Meditation and Relaxation
Module 5. Yoga Teaching Methodology
Module 6. Yoga sat kriyas (therapeutic detoxification)
Each module has a practice part and a lecture part, this combination makes the understanding complete. It is a unique system developed by our experienced yog masters and teacher trainer, which is the pioneer works in design in Rishikesh. That is why AYM yoga school is keeping its mission of spreading yoga education with a higher standard as compare to other yoga teacher training Rishikesh.
Every participant is advised to carefully consider the time and resources required for the course before forwarding the application for the yoga teacher training rishikesh course at AYM Yoga School. The deposit submitted is not refundable. However, in case of emergencies and other unavoidable circumstances, the AYM Yoga School at its discretion permits students to go for any other scheduled course within the period of one year. We therefore recommend that all applicants carefully examine their upcoming obligations so that they may be able to devote their full attention to the teacher-training program.
Evaluation & Certification
To get a Diploma at the 300-hour yoga instructor course, a student needs to attend 4 weeks duration course which includes eight yoga modules. If a student is has already completed any of the modules, we will examine the students proficiency and a waver is given in that module. Assessments will be based on written assignments as well as practical evaluations and student conduct will be a part of the assessment criteria.